Tuesday, December 6, 2011

basketball will be added and schedule of posts

OK folks after talking to a couple people I have decided I will write about basketball as well.  I will also write on a weekly schedule.  That schedule will be: Baseball Mondays, Football Tuesdays, Hockey Wednesdays, Basketball Thursdays, and Fridays will be whatever I feel like writing about.  Maybe I will cover all fantasy sports or just a few.  We shall see on a week to week basis.  Quick add for whats going on in baseball,  Mets made some moves shipping Angel Pagan to San Fran for Andres Torres and Ramon Ramirez.  With Both Angel Pagan and Melky Cabrera now in San Fran they no longer need Carlos Beltran.  Also one more deals of interest, the Mets signed both recycled closers from Toronto.  Frank Francisco and Jon Rauch will battle for saves in the big apple.(So much for Bobby Parnell as the future closer...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment